No slide this week
Meetings’ Time and Location
|11am||AI/CV team meeting||ECT123|
|12am||Website team meeting||food court||Software team meeting||EH Computer Labs|
|4 pm||General meeting||EG1114|
|5 pm||AI/CV team meeting||EG1114|
- 1.created a small weekly project and finished learning html & CSS
- 2.Created week 9 report and tried to create a calendar on wordpress
- 3.Planning to learn Java Script next quarter
- 4.Completed a sample UAV Forge website.
Picture1: The sample website
2. AI/CV Team
1. Using Octree for 3-D path Planning
8. A* Jump point search- heuristic optimisation of A* for large open spaces
3. Software Team
- The database team: This week was able to search through a database and find the desired data that we are looking for. We also worked on user input, but in order for the user to input something, they have to have knowledge of some of the code. The database team was also able to read from a text file. As long as the back-end team can export the data into a text file with tabs is between each data, we will be able to store the data.
- This week we are planning to find an efficient way to have the user input. There are few ways that we have in mind and we are going explore on which one is the most efficient way to do this.
- The graphics team: We updated the look and feel of the GUI we have so far. The team was able to figure out how to implement Google Maps API. We will continue to work to add functionality to the maps. We will also continue to work to get all the necessary windows and components to display on one central window.
- Backend team: continued to work on implementing the waypoints from user inputs and display those waypoints on the GUI. The graphics and backend team are working closely together to get this all figured out.
- Network team: continued to work on the sending and receiving of packets.